I enjoyed looking at the educational blogs, and learned a lot about different ways blogs can be used other than just for entertainment. I can see using a blog to try and connect to the students in my high school (I'm a librarian). I haven't figured out what approach to take with a blog and would like it to be something that the students willingly participated in (I have no way to force them anyway), but I think that a school blog by definition is unattractive to the students because it smacks of schoolwork. How to overcome that?
I don't have the advantage of building relationships with students through constant contact like a teacher in a classroom. My relationships are more hit or miss and take longer to build, but I'd like to find a way through the use of technology to engage the students, teach them more skills to be savvy Web 2.0 users and make a difference in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment